Libations & Creations
NOVEMBER 24, 2018
Monument City Brewing is holding its 2nd Annual, November Makers Market and we're looking for makers of all kinds - crafters, bakers, upcyclers, artists, sculptors, painters, inventors, etc. If you make anything, you could be a vendor!
The Makers Market is a curated show. Though we love makers of all kinds, unfortunately we cannot accept all applicants due to space constraints. We do our best to select a diverse group of quality makers at each event.
Please complete the APPLICATION BELOW:
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a vendor at the Makers Market expect to connect with a community of like-minded creatives and an enthusiastic customer base excited to shop your wares!
Vendors are responsible for providing all the necessary elements for their display (tables, chairs, etc). We have approximately 8’x 5’ of space for each vendor.
Cost to participate will be $30
Sunday, November 4th
If you have any questions about being a vendor, please contact Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Makers Market Vendor Guidelines
1. The market is located at 1 North Haven St., Baltimore, MD at Monument City Brewing Co.
2. Hours of operation for vendors are 12pm to 5pm Saturday, Nov 24th, rain or shine
3. Vendors should arrive no earlier than 10am and should be set up and ready to greet customers for the opening of the market at 12pm. We ask that you stay the entire time, until 5pm. Break down will begin at 5pm.
4. Cost to participate is $30.
5. Artisans and vendors who offer handmade or handcrafted work or products are welcome to perform or sell at our Maker’s Market.
6. Each participant is responsible to bring their own tables, chairs, etc. We have approximately 8 ft x 5 ft of space for each vendor.
7. We are not able to provide any electricity, refrigeration, etc, plan accordingly.
8. All participants are responsible for set-up and clean-up of their own specific area. No trash to be left in the market area.
9. We recommend you accept both cash and card, based off previous experience from other markets. There is no ATM on site. Bring your own change for any cash sales.
10. This will be an indoor event with vendors set-up throughout the brewery. Coordinators of this event will be designating vendor set-up locations.
11. All vendors can load in at the main entrance to the brewery/taproom. After load in, vendors are welcome to park their vehicles in our free parking lot.
12. If you should expectantly need to exit during or before the event is finished, please contact Crystal who will be on premises during the market.
13. Vendors and their employees/affiliates are responsible for informing themselves about and complying with federal, state, and local health regulations and licensing requirements governing the production, display, distribution, sampling, and sale of their products. Coordinators of this event and Monument City Brewing Company are in no way liable in this matter.
14. Makers Market Coordinators reserve the right to reject any application.