cellar & packaging team
We are seeking motivated and dedicated individuals to join our Cellar & Packaging team to support our daily brewhouse operations. Qualified individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced production facility while following all quality control and safety requirements. Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Maintain, clean and organize keg inventory
- Support canning line operators in the packaging of product
- Conduct quality control checks
- Lead the organization of packaging consumables
- Package draft beer in accordance to Monument City Brewing packaging standards
- Organize and maintain a clean production facility
- Motivated, charismatic and the ability to work independently
- Passion for craft beer with an in-depth knowledge of the craft beer culture
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to be proactive
- Strong relationship building skills with effective communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, potentially weekends
- Must be 21 or older with valid driver’s license
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- 55 lbs. from ground to shoulder high.
- Lift 110 lbs. from ground to waist high and moving 150 lbs. along the floor.
- Climb stairs, ramps, and ladders.
- Work in small and confined spaces.
- Work safely with chemicals while adhering to reasonable safety accommodations.
- Work in loud environment with basic safety accommodations.
Job Type: Part Time (16–24 hours per week), Hourly
If interested, please email resumes to email@example.com with the subject line "Cellar & Packaging Team".